A.P. Physics B exam for regular physics student

• Testing
  • Thread starter blondie :)
  • Start date
I am planning to take the A.P. Physics exam B at the end of the school year. My question is, will this be ridiculously difficult for me? In my regular physics class, we have quite a slow pace on moving forward (We're only on centripital force!). How much will I need to know in order to pass the exam?

Thanks,

Mitch Guzman

Answers and Replies

I am planning to take the A.P. Physics exam B at the end of the school year. My question is, will this be ridiculously difficult for me? In my regular physics class, we have quite a slow pace on moving forward (We're only on centripital force!). How much will I need to know in order to pass the exam?

A regular physics class will not, on its own, prepare you for the ap physics b exam. If you want to do it, you will have to self study. My advice would be to get a princeton review book or 5 steps to a 5. Also, http://www.archive.org/details/ap_physics_b" [Broken]has a lot of good videos that covers all of the material.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I figured. Thanks for the reply, and I'll make sure and go get the princeton review book.

The biggest thing would to do plenty of practice tests.
The AP Test doesn't cover that much more content than the a regular level physics class, just a little bit more in depth, expects better problem solving skills and either to derive important equations, or to have them memorized.