A question in solving basic oprations in digital logic

In summary, the conversation involves a student seeking help with coding numbers by weight and in different systems. The expert advises the student to seek help from their teacher or ask a specific question.
transgalactic
11010101 / 11011

code each one of the deximal numbers by weight ( 6, 4, 2, -3 )
i don't know what the meen but some how i am sopposed to
code using them

code the number 729 in excess3
code the number 729 in BCD
code the number 729 in 2421 code

i lack the theoretical knowledge to solve this kinds of questions

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
We're not going to do your homework for you. Show us your work, and where you've gotten stuck. Also, please post the entire problem as it was given to you.

- Warren

i lack the theoretical knowledge to solve this kinds of questions

can you give me some site that i can read so i can solve this types

i just don't know these subjects

Ask your teacher first. Or, at the very least, ask us a specific question.

- Warren

Related to A question in solving basic oprations in digital logic

What is digital logic?

Digital logic is a branch of mathematics and engineering that deals with the representation and manipulation of information in the form of binary digits (0s and 1s). It is the foundation of modern electronic devices and computer systems.

What are the basic operations in digital logic?

The basic operations in digital logic are AND, OR, and NOT. These operations are used to manipulate binary inputs and produce corresponding binary outputs.

How do you solve basic operations in digital logic?

To solve basic operations in digital logic, you need to use logic gates. Logic gates are physical devices that perform specific logical operations on binary inputs and produce binary outputs. By combining different logic gates, more complex operations can be solved.

What is the truth table for basic operations in digital logic?

The truth table for basic operations in digital logic shows all possible combinations of input values and their corresponding output values. For example, the truth table for the AND operation has four rows representing the four possible combinations of two binary inputs (0,0; 0,1; 1,0; 1,1) and one output column showing the resulting binary output.

What are some real-world applications of digital logic?

Digital logic is used in a wide range of electronic devices and systems, including computers, smartphones, calculators, and digital watches. It is also essential in industries such as telecommunications, aerospace, and automotive engineering. Digital logic is also used in various control systems, such as traffic lights, elevators, and industrial robots.