1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Academic achievements during secondary edu. what do i write about?

1. Apr 15, 2014 #1
    "academic achievements during secondary edu." what do i write about?

"Tell us about your academic achievements during your secondary education. (up to 500 words)"

i have to answer this in my university application in a 500 words essay but i have absolutely idea what to write about in this field?

my secondary school just had 5 classroom subjects, no art class no wood/metal work or anything.

i had fairly good secondary school grades, but i dont think that can make up more than 50 words? nor i remember what grades i had back then.

what do i write about? can i write about honors and awards? what else?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2014 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

There will be many people applying to the same university as you. The university will have to reject many candidates. Why should they choose you over all the other candidates? That is what they need to know from you.

4. Apr 15, 2014 #3
    i know but still i have to write about what they ask, i want to know what does academic achievement exactly refer to?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook