What can I do in this academic situation?

• Thread starter Promise Scout
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Academic
In summary, The student is having difficulty with objective questions but is doing well on subjective questions. The student is having trouble completing questions, often leaving them incomplete, and spends too much time on questions in the exam. One thing to mention about MCQs is that when a choice is certain, the student thinks the answer is wrong, but when the question is answered in book the student believes it is correct. The student has difficulty choosing one answer from among four. The student wants to get a talent-pool scholarship to an elite university.
Promise Scout
What can I do in this academic situation?
1. Recently I am doing good in MCQ(objective) like 70,71,78... out of 80 but I am doing worse in subjective/creative like 19,18,15,24,29 out of 30.

2. My hand writing is good but in the exam hall I have to write faster so I write quickly and little bit worse but I can't finish the question fully I kept left the questions without writing conclusion.And also I consume my time in exam thinking the answer of question.

3. In school,5 chapters out 14 has finished in science,but I have left only 3 months.There also aren't any expert teacher on that subject.

4. One thing to mention about MCQ(Objective) that when tick a answer which is surely correct I think that answer is wrong when I check the book @home but I thought I would get 80/80.

5. In MCQ there 4 answers ,sometimes there two answers are very similar but I have to choose only one option.

6. At any cost I have to get a talent-pool scholarship on JSC,a public exam in BD for class 8.

Please suggest me.Note that I got scholarship in PEC,a public exam in BD for class 5.
SEARCH WIKI FOR INFO ABOUT JSC,BD

Physics news on Phys.org
Just to clarify, by "MCQ," I gather you mean "Multiple Choice Questions"?

'Not sure about the other abbreviations. You have a couple of links, but they appear to be broken.

Likes Promise Scout
collinsmark said:
Just to clarify, by "MCQ," I gather you mean "Multiple Choice Questions"?

'Not sure about the other abbreviations. You have a couple of links, but they appear to be broken.

Those aren't links when I was writing this in quora.com those came,thanks for u reply and MCQ is same in all country I guess

Sorry, but I can't really comprehend your questions, nor can I even discern your needs. I would sympathize if I thought you were an English as a second language poster, but your use of abbreviations and general writing just conveys a lack of structure and no real regard for your reader.
This is my opinion and I apologize in advance if you are an ESL poster.

extremely sorry,I think I am doing it like spam,I need to delete it

1. What resources can I use to help me in this academic situation?

There are several resources that can assist you in your academic situation. These include your professor, teaching assistants, classmates, tutoring services, study groups, and online resources such as textbooks, research databases, and educational websites.

2. How can I manage my time effectively in this academic situation?

To manage your time effectively, you can create a schedule and prioritize your tasks. Make sure to allocate enough time for studying, attending classes, completing assignments, and taking breaks. It can also be helpful to eliminate distractions and avoid procrastination.

3. What strategies can I use to improve my academic performance in this situation?

Some strategies for improving your academic performance include setting specific goals, actively participating in class, taking detailed notes, reviewing material regularly, seeking help when needed, and practicing effective study techniques such as summarizing and self-testing.

4. What should I do if I am struggling in this academic situation?

If you are struggling, the first step is to reach out for help. Talk to your professor or a teaching assistant to discuss your concerns and see if they have any suggestions. You can also seek help from tutoring services or form a study group with classmates. It is also important to take care of your mental and physical health to ensure you are in the best state to learn.

5. How can I stay motivated in this academic situation?

To stay motivated, it can be helpful to set realistic and achievable goals, celebrate small victories, and remind yourself of the bigger picture and why you are pursuing your academic goals. You can also find a study partner or join a study group to keep each other accountable and motivated. Taking breaks and engaging in activities you enjoy can also help maintain motivation and prevent burnout.