1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What can I do in this academic situation?

1. Aug 6, 2015 #1
    What can I do in this academic situation?
    1. Recently I am doing good in MCQ(objective) like 70,71,78... out of 80 but I am doing worse in subjective/creative like 19,18,15,24,29 out of 30.

2. My hand writing is good but in the exam hall I have to write faster so I write quickly and little bit worse but I can't finish the question fully I kept left the questions without writing conclusion.And also I consume my time in exam thinking the answer of question.

3. In school,5 chapters out 14 has finished in science,but I have left only 3 months.There also aren't any expert teacher on that subject.

4. One thing to mention about MCQ(Objective) that when tick a answer which is surely correct I think that answer is wrong when I check the book @home but I thought I would get 80/80.

5. In MCQ there 4 answers ,sometimes there two answers are very similar but I have to choose only one option.

6. At any cost I have to get a talent-pool scholarship on JSC,a public exam in BD for class 8.

Please suggest me.Note that I got scholarship in PEC,a public exam in BD for class 5.
    SEARCH WIKI FOR INFO ABOUT JSC,BD

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 6, 2015 #2

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Just to clarify, by "MCQ," I gather you mean "Multiple Choice Questions"?

'Not sure about the other abbreviations. You have a couple of links, but they appear to be broken.

4. Aug 6, 2015 #3
    Those aren't links when I was writing this in quora.com those came,thanks for u reply and MCQ is same in all country I guess

5. Aug 7, 2015 #4

CalcNerd

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry, but I can't really comprehend your questions, nor can I even discern your needs. I would sympathize if I thought you were an English as a second language poster, but your use of abbreviations and general writing just conveys a lack of structure and no real regard for your reader.
    This is my opinion and I apologize in advance if you are an ESL poster.

6. Aug 10, 2015 #5
    extremely sorry,I think I am doing it like spam,I need to delete it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook