1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?

1. May 4, 2012 #1
    I'm pretty much confused right now, I've just completed Higher National Diploma in Aerospace engineering and i aim to study further about aviation science and management concepts in aviation. I'm mainly confused on which course to chose - B.Sc in Aeronautical engineering or in Aerospace engineering. Both might sound same but some of you might know how different they are. After Bachelor i want to do a Master's in Aviation Business Management (MBA in Aviation management).
    And i also want to know which university offers good course in Aeronautical engineering. Most of the universities offer undergraduate courses in Aerospace engineering, i am trying to find aeronautical engineering course.
    Advices or Info are welcomed.

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2012 #2
    I'm not fully sure what you are asking, but if you want to go into aviation, choose aeronautical.

4. May 11, 2012 #3
    Pretty much the same thing, only difference is aerospace engineering might contain modules in space engineering and robotics instead or aeronautics modules

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook