1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is the future of an Aerospace Engineer ???

1. Nov 23, 2015 #1
    Hello Friends,
    I am Arnendu...Wanted to be an Aerospace Engineer in future... I want some answer regarding this.. At first - 1) Which is better - Aerospace or Aeronautical or Mechanical as mechanical engineers have a wide range of work and they also have the right to join an aerospace agency..
    2) Where to work and amount of salary ???
    3) Future Possibilities
    4) Pressure of study ??
    5) others.
    please help me ... thank you...

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 23, 2015 #2
    First, with any field of engineering, you really need impeccable communications skills. If your first language is not English, you'll have to work harder to get ahead, because English is typically the language that many engineering fields use, particularly Aeronautical Engineering.

For some idea of what Aeronautical Engineers might make use a search engine and find out for yourself. Note however, that job stability in Aviation tends to be poorer than in many other Engineering endeavors. When times are good, you'll probably have a very nice salary. When times are not so good, well, you'd better have some savings ready to live off of.

The study for any engineering field requires commitment. If you're thinking this will be an easy way to get through college, this is not the course of study for you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook