1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ansys - diffrence between ansys multiphysic and WorkBench?

1. Jan 13, 2013 #1
    Ansys -- diffrence between ansys multiphysic and WorkBench?

Could anyone explain me, What is the diffrence between ansys multiphysic and WorkBench?
    And how to change the units in Ansys in Multiphysic? Because i'm hving the Problem Description in Inch?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2013 #2
    Re: Ansys -- diffrence between ansys multiphysic and WorkBench?

Could anyone explain me, What is the diffrence between ansys multiphysic and WorkBench?
    And how to change the units in Ansys Multiphysic?

4. Jan 18, 2013 #3

Mech_Engineer

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ansys Workbench is the CAE interface for importing, meshing, running, and post-processing FEA problems. It's just the interface for running models start to finish.

Ansys Multiphysics is the top-level solver package for Ansys. It's able to solve problems in many different physics environments including structural, fluids, emag, thermal just to name a few.

5. Jan 19, 2013 #4

thank u sir..... one thing i enclosed the image, what the things are done in multi physis it could be done in workbench. but need more explanation sir...... pls reply me

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook