Anyone Play Counterstrike: Source?

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Source
In summary, the conversation discusses the participants' feelings towards different online games such as Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft. Some have played these games for years while others are just getting into them. The main topic of discussion is the addictive nature of these games and the different preferences for playing with a group of friends or alone.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I'm not that good but I happen to love the game. Anybody else?

Physics news on Phys.org
I used to play a lot last school year, I was ok. My K-D ratio was usually around 3:2. Don't play much anymore. I'm playing WoW again though.

Hmmmm never got into World of Warcraft. The main reason I play Cs over other online games is the lack of a monthly fee. I'm Cheap:smile:

booo WoW...took away 90% of the people i use to play with in hl games...don't like cs as much prefer ns/dod

You have to get used to CS. Its insanely annoying for the first month or until you get the hang of it.

nah i use to play cs...for like 3 years.

G01 said:
You have to get used to CS. Its insanely annoying for the first month or until you get the hang of it.

Thoroughly addicting though. Me and some people in the dorms last year would have five or six of us from the dorm in a 24 person server online. Crazy fun when you have a lot of people.

1. What is Counterstrike: Source?

Counterstrike: Source is a first-person shooter video game released in 2004. It is the third game in the Counterstrike series and is a remake of the original Counterstrike, featuring updated graphics and gameplay mechanics.

2. What platforms is Counterstrike: Source available on?

Counterstrike: Source is available on PC, Mac, and Linux.

3. Is Counterstrike: Source still popular?

Yes, Counterstrike: Source is still played by a dedicated community of players and is considered one of the classic first-person shooters in the gaming industry.

4. Can I play Counterstrike: Source online?

Yes, Counterstrike: Source has online multiplayer capabilities, allowing players to connect with others and compete in various game modes.

5. Is Counterstrike: Source a standalone game or part of a series?

Counterstrike: Source is part of the larger Counterstrike series, which includes other popular titles like Counterstrike: Global Offensive and Counterstrike: Condition Zero.