Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone know of a good source for ordering magnets?

1. Mar 24, 2015 #1
    Does anyone know of a good source for Neodymium Magnets I tried Magnets 4 less but the web site seems to be not working.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2015 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

I bought a few last year and had NO trouble finding lots of web sites that sell them. Did you Google them or what?

4. Mar 24, 2015 #3
    I looked online and found Monroe Manufacturing north of Detroit sells them and they are some what local but when I went it to buy a half dozen... They said they were out of that model and can only sell a 30 piece min. He was nice enough to tell me about magnets 4 less, But the web site is not working I will try to call direct today. Just for a backup what was the place you used?

Dave

5. Mar 24, 2015 #4

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Can't remember and don't have the box or any info. I bought 8 of them at 1/2" diameter. They are amazingly strong little suckers. Can't remember what they cost either. Sorry.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook