1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone know of a good source for ordering magnets?

1. Mar 24, 2015 #1
    Does anyone know of a good source for Neodymium Magnets I tried Magnets 4 less but the web site seems to be not working.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2015 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

I bought a few last year and had NO trouble finding lots of web sites that sell them. Did you Google them or what?

4. Mar 24, 2015 #3
    I looked online and found Monroe Manufacturing north of Detroit sells them and they are some what local but when I went it to buy a half dozen... They said they were out of that model and can only sell a 30 piece min. He was nice enough to tell me about magnets 4 less, But the web site is not working I will try to call direct today. Just for a backup what was the place you used?

Dave

5. Mar 24, 2015 #4

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Can't remember and don't have the box or any info. I bought 8 of them at 1/2" diameter. They are amazingly strong little suckers. Can't remember what they cost either. Sorry.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook