Are There Remote Part-Time ME Jobs for Recent Graduates?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
jmoor328
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Long story short, I'm wondering if there are any at home (extremely) part time ME jobs/ internships out there.

If you're interested in more background:
I just graduated with a mechanical engineering degree in May with a 3.73 GPA. I am currently in veterinary school and was looking for some part time work. Engineering was kinda my backup career. I don't have a lot of time, but I do currently hold some hours at a CVS that I'd like to leave. The town is small though and there's no engineering firms in town. I'd love to find something to do in my *spare* time. Thanks for any insight you all have!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This would likely only be possible for a highly experienced engineer running his own consulting side business. It's unlikely for a new grad with no industry experience, simply because your marketable skills are in competition with any engineering grad that's willing to take a full-time position.

You may be able to find some small contract-based CAD design jobs listed online, not sure where though. Good luck.
 
Last edited: