Ask a Stupid Quetion Get a Stupid Answer

• Thread starter climbhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Stupid
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing a new forum and its purpose of asking and answering "stupid questions." They discuss topics such as how long it takes to reach 1000 posts, the existence of the old forums, the best superpower, an elevator that goes sideways, and the reasons behind posting in this forum. They also explore the question of why they ask questions and the possible theories that have not been invented. Eventually, the conversation turns to the expansion of the universe and the orbit of planets around stars.
  • #3,466
Bandersnatch said:
Why the Sun rises in the north. It started as how much light is there..., but typing on a phone is slooow.

Ahhh Ok, thanks.

Bandersnatch said:
Was there ever a sexier pelvic thrust than that performed by the late father Pierrogi in the Summer of '99 in the back of his ice cream van?

No, there was never a sexier pelvic thrust than that performed by the late father Pierrogi in the Summer of '99 in the back of his ice cream van - not even the one in the back of Mitsubishi truck in the winter of 1985.

Who has more Neanderthal features - Clinton's grandma or Putin's mama?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,467
Beelzebub said:
Who has more Neanderthal features - Clinton's grandma or Putin's mama?
Although the memories of Cold War slowly fade from our collective psyche, the spirit of East-West competition burns brightly underneath the civil platitudes that dominate US-Russian relations. Nowhere is it more visible than among the cinephile crowd.

The scene of competitive feature films collecting has been for the past two decades dominated by two venerable giants: Mrs Clinton and Mrs Putin.
The bloody no-holds-barred battles these women have fought over the rights to posses some of the rarest, most obscure copies of cinema history belie understanding. Hordes of mooks have died in their service stabbing each other in the backs in auction houses and flea markets, just to claim another spool of celluloid, driven by ideologically-fuelled mutual hate.
The fiercest battlefield is the rarest of birds: Neanderthal feature films.

Nobody has seen a Neanderthal filmmaker, but legends abound. Some say they control governments ruling from the shadows, others say they escaped to Mars. Others yet, that they sparkle in the sunlight.
The fact remains - their otherworldly features do surface in the shady alleys and black markets, to be then hunted by ambitious and daring collectors.
Who had the most of them stacked under their VHS and Beta-max players in their golden vaults was a secret known to very few until recently. But this changed in 2011, with Snowden and his revelations.

The score is a narrow but clear victory for the Western imperialists.
Over countless innocent lives, no doubt, Mrs Clinton has acquired three Neanderthal features: slow-mo action-packed "The clash of glaciers 3: Ultimate glaciation", culinary snuff "To serve Man", and the raunchy "Ride me like a mammoth".
Mrs Putin managed to claw her way to the eerie fantasy "To lie with the cave bear" and the horrifying "Grownups 2".

Quetion: can Peter Pan gerrymander his way to a congressional seat the upcoming midterms?

• #3,468
Bandersnatch said:
Quetion: can Peter Pan gerrymander his way to a congressional seat the upcoming midterms?
Possibly. Pundits propose Pan's political prowess; promoting pork-belly politics, provides Pan positive predictions.

Are squerges related to squeemisms?

• #3,469
zoobyshoe said:
Are squerges related to squeemisms?
As revealed on her deathbed by Martha Chomsky, the scandalous transvestite uncle of Noam, from whom the famous linguist is rumoured to have picked up much of his sleazy manner, "now we know, now we knooow!" obviously alluding to her life-long research on etymological relatedness of squerges and squeemisms.

For forty years she braved the malaria-infested libraries of Patagonia, until finally stumbling on a note scribbled in black ichor on the margin of the last extant copy of David Hasselhoff's "The Mounds of Pamela". It read "I'm so hungry" which prompted her to abandon her search and seek nourishment in the nearby McDonald's.

Unsurprisingly, the drive-thru clerk turned out to be the missing king of the mythical Dogon tribe, and upon taking Martha's order he exclaimed "EUQS!" which in the ancient Dogon tongue means "Farewell, my people need me. Also, we know Sirius is a binary star because ALIENS", before mounting his llama and riding off into the sunset.
This prompted her to vow "never to drink no more", leading to her death of dehydration soon after.

Her post-mortem publication has shown conclusively that the answer to the research question was a clear and resounding "maybe".
Which means "kangaroo" in 16th century mandarin Chinese.

Quetion: What doth a professor profess?

• #3,470
Bandersnatch said:
Quetion: What doth a professor profess?

A professor doth profess unity of singularity in singularity of unity, and vice versa, reducing all the pleonasms to a single unit of one pleonasm per cubic meter of words.Who weighs more - a sumo wrestler or Marlon Brando?

Last edited:
  • #3,471
Beelzebub said:
Who weighs more - a sumo wrestler or Marlon Brando?
I don't think either of them weighed the possibility of weighing more than nothing.

Serious(ly dumb) question: If 8+2 is 10, why did the number 4 horse still win the race?

• #3,472
nuuskur said:
I don't think either of them weighed the possibility of weighing more than nothing.

Serious(ly dumb) question: If 8+2 is 10, why did the number 4 horse still win the race?

Because he was less than 8, more than 9, and wasn't exactly 7 either.

Why does gravity weigh so much - shouldn't she go on a diet?

• #3,473
Beelzebub said:
Because he was less than 8, more than 9, and wasn't exactly 7 either.

Why does gravity weigh so much - shouldn't she go on a diet?

She accreted to much dust, got fat, joined Weight Watchers®, and like 99%, failed. It wasn't her fault.

Why is fossilized dinosaur poop called Copralite, and not, Poopraholydungheap?

• #3,474
OmCheeto said:
Why is fossilized dinosaur poop called Copralite, and not, Poopraholydungheap?
There's absolutely no justifiable reason, but continued complaints to The Scientific Establishment have been met with stoney silence.

Why do so many people mistake the heads on Mt. Rushmore for The Scientific Establishment?

• #3,475
cause Mt.rushmore doesn't rush unlike its name same as the scientific establishment
(just stupid)

how to make a crossbow strong enough to pierce cardboard?

• #3,476
Mr.maniac said:
how to make a crossbow strong enough to pierce cardboard?
Just to make soft cardboard.

Recently when I opened my bill from the cable TV company I was surprised and alarmed to see I was being additionally charged for 1.) a crossbow, 2.) a copralite, and 3.) a rather large quantity of gravity.

The next day my gas and electric bill revealed I was being charged for 1.) services rendered in times of war, 2.) services rendered in times of peace, and 3.) services rendered in times of bill reading.

This raises the quetion:

Does rinprax matter?

• #3,477
Hey guys,there something been bothering me lately about light
If light made of photons and photons have mass(because they are particle)
Wouldn't that give light mass and turn it into a kind of matter?

And If the answer is that light doesn't have mass why was it affect by black hole gravitational pull when it pass through?
Why did light bend when go through black holes?

• #3,478
Sousf said:
If light made of photons and photons have mass(because they are particle) wouldn't that give light mass and turn it into a kind of matter?

You can't really understand elementary particle behavior when your brain limited to classical mechanics. Please upgrade your brain to a quantum version :smile: You can start here: https://www.bulletproofexec.com/bulletproof-upgraded-brain-octane/

Sousf said:
And If the answer is that light doesn't have mass why was it affect by black hole gravitational pull when it pass through?

Considering the particle-wave duality theory of light, the wave-like behavior of light can be explained by whirlpool-effect: https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...a=X&ei=pR4YVPO_JeSL7AaMkIHwDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Sousf said:
Why did light bend when go through black holes?

Black holes aren't actually holes and they don't allow light to pass 'through' them.
200_s.gif

• #3,479
zoobyshoe said:
Does rinprax matter?

Indeed it does, especially with regards to oscillations of zebra populations in Zimbabwe.

Do people's magnetic fields attract each other more on Mars or Venus?

• #3,480
Statistically, on Mars, since I doubt anybody would want to visit Venus.

What do you get when you cross a 2.0L diesel engine and a coffee machine?

• #3,481
nuuskur said:
What do you get when you cross a 2.0L diesel engine and a coffee machine?

Humans are enthusiastic, but hapless innovators, I'm afraid. Someone makes joking reference to us being "a machine that runs on coffee," and someone else takes that literally. Then that second person set himself to the task of creating an artificial "machine that runs on coffee." I'm referring of course to the continued efforts of Bob Elmer Griggins to create a coffee-fueled diesel engine.

What Giggins got, to anser your quetion, was a mass of debt, angry investors, lawsuits, and a lot of incompletely burned coffee fumes released into the atmosphere. Stillborn, Michigan, U.S.A., where Griggins Motors is headquartered, has been declared the most polluted town in Michigan's "diesel belt" by the EPA several years in a row. Griggins' engineers have not been able to catalyze unburned coffee into harmless emissions.

Despite all, Griggins persists: "Someday we'll run out of fossils fuels, and then what will be left? I'll tell you what will be left: coffee!" He has never clarified his logic to the satisfaction of critics, however, and the lawsuits pile up.

He has his supporters, most notably African dictator, Mggmben Hngmebe, whose little country grows most of Griggins' coffee supply. Speaking to our reporters from a phone booth outside his presidential palace, Hngmebe declared, "I like Mr. Griggins. I will send him twenty men with ak-47's if he needs to kill anyone. It will be a fine thing when the oil runs out and my country holds the core of the world's energy in the palm of it's hand. Heh heh heh."

How many African dictators can fit into a phone booth?

• #3,482
3,5. Their BMI quotient overlaps with their EQ.

How many furry dormice can dance on a needle pin?

• #3,483
Beelzebub said:
How many furry dormice can dance on a needle pin?
As many elephants that can dance on a needle pin. One

Is it love or lust?

• #3,484
it's limerence!

Is it panthera or leopard?

• #3,485
Beelzebub said:
Is it panthera or leopard?
I'm really glad you asked that quetion because recently, when I was attending an evening of Bach performed by Turgeny Yevgenyevski, my finger snapping, toe tapping enjoyment was interrupted when he followed the 25 variation of the Goldbergs with a number from "Cats." Not that his playing was any less sensitive, but his singing was beyond atrocious. At the conclusion of the number, House star, Hugh Laurie, limped onstage in full character, went up to the pianist, flipped the music to the next page, and sneered, "You have panthera vocalosis. The good news is it's treatable. The bad news is when you're cured, there'll be no more singing duets with your cat." Then he limped off stage left, whistling the 26th variation to get Yevgenyevsky jump started.

Why won't doctors let sleeping cats lie?

• #3,486
zoobyshoe said:
Why won't doctors let sleeping cats lie?
This question was concusively answered in 1899 in a landmard study of prof.Sigmund Freud(no relation to Noam Chomsky).
The study took a sample of 1000 medical practitioners, assigning to each of them one of the girls from the famous Ottoman brothel "The Ali Pasha's 1001 Playcats", usually referred to simply as "cats". The 1001st cat was hired as a special needs secretary to prof.Freud, in great secrecy, which was all in vain because Mrs Freud found out anyway.
The doctors were each kept in a locked compartment with a sedated cat, at which point invariably the studied verbal reflex manifested itself, usually in some form of pleading: "don't lie to me!".
Due to sedation, the cats were unable to respond, or inquire about the reasons for asking such inappropriate questions.
Here's where prof.Freud's genius came into play. He bought a parakeet from an unidentified Turk, in the paper referred to only as "That Guy", and taught it the words: "But why, doctor? Why not, by Jove?" He also taught it to swear in seven languages, as documented in appendix D. He then hid under the bed with her special needs secretary who took dictate of the doctors' answers.
After psychoanalysing the collected data, the professor concluded that the doctors all suffer from Oedipal complex.

Q: how much is the fish?

Last edited:
  • #3,487
Bandersnatch said:
Q: how much is the fish?
Assuming your asking for the 1899 price, since that is where you left us floundering after that hypnotic regression in time to the fishy infancy of our collective unconsciousness, unaided by you in our attempts to swim forward, back to the future present perfect, stuck back there in Victorian Vienna, on the couch in the Joyful office where we envision ourselves sat upon by deceitful felines, furry, sedated, lying in their sleep, as Dr. No (no relation) Am chomps down on a bagel festooned with LOX presented to him on a plattertude by his decieved-to wife, who asks, "You know how much is the fish?" You can't tell if she's talking to you or the doctor (you have a cat on your face) but you mumble, "Did you know In Alaska you can get a bushel of salmon in exchange for a whale kidney?"

The doctor stops chewing, spits it out, and shouts, "How DARE you! In front of my WIFE?" Not knowing if he is talking to you or the cat on your invisible visage, you sit up, startled, and suddenly are rushed through a tumescent tunnel, the tube of time, to today, trembling in terror, trying timorously to transcend the trip. It will take weeks to feel normal, and you will always exhibit a facial tic whoever you happen to catch sight of a cat fishing for salmon on the banks of the Danube.

To pass the time while in convalescence you wonder:

How, exactly, do parakeets differ from regular keets?

• #3,488
zoobyshoe said:
How, exactly, do parakeets differ from regular keets?
One does ask oneself this quetion at least five times before breakfast, only to remember around supper that the answer is so obvious that one didn't really need to pen that ten page scathingly inquisitive letter to prof.Noam Chomsky. It stares you in the face with its vulgar, voluptuous visage, as if trying to tell you exactly how stupid you are.
Parakeets are to regular keets, clearly beyond doubt, just as paratroopers are to regular troopers. That is, they tend to wait in ambush for a larger bird to fly by, and latch onto its underside with their usually underestimated underbite. While attached so, they subtly influence their host to fly higher, typically through some variation of singing through their teeth "Fly me to the Moon". Yes, they do have teeth, if only three and not very clean. And yes, their singing often falls onto deaf ears, if no Moon can be readily spotted. Then they detach and plunge to their deaths, because unlike paratroopers, parakeets profess aversion to procurement of parachutes.

Now, keets, on the other hand, are very sedentary creatures. They are often seen gathering around flak cannon emplacements, and should the opportunity arise, shooting with glee at their helpless cousins falling from the sky.
When asked, they say they do it for sport, but there's obviously money in it, and their beady eyes and salivating beaks cannot hide that fact very well.

But there is a fact that their beady eyes and salivating beaks can hide surprisingly well. What is it?

Last edited:
  • #3,489
Bandersnatch said:
But there is a fact that their beady eyes and salivating beaks can hide surprisingly well. What is it?
I don't know off the top of my head, but, in my capacity as a keet whisperer I can gaze into their beady eyes and puzzle out the secret. I have them stand in front of me, directly facing opposite, and I clasp their wrists in my two hands. This, I tell them, completes a bio-energy circuit that permits their keetessence to flow into my mind, flooding me with a thousand avian images taken from their memory. A lot of these are of newspaper covered with droppings. These I scan for the tell-tale red flag that will indicate 'a secret withheld'. There I see a box, or sealed envelope, or refrigerator, in which the secret is kept. I have only to open that mental memory container, and behold the surprisingly well withheld information we seek. I do so and now it is my responsibility to judge whether the world is ready for the revelation. Some keet secrets are powerful: economies could be upset, wars could start, walnuts could wither. And I have to ask myself the question:
Wither walnuts?

• #3,490
zoobyshoe said:
Wither walnuts?
Oh, you would ask, wouldn't you? Even knowing how much pain and suffering dredging up the horrible memories it will cause. But you are just that kind of a man, and ask you do. Woe unto my wretched soul as I'm compelled to spin this dreadful yarn.

Where to begin...
It was the kind of nocturnal havoc that cheap wordsmithing is prone to calling dark and stormy, and despite the protestations of my aesthetic sense I had to embrace those adjectives as tailor-made for this particular night.
The moors, lashed by winds so cold and misanthropic in their relentlessnes as if escaped straight from Kokytos, seemed to heave and tremble in the overbearing shadows, like the body of a mythical Leviathan, cast ashore by some nameless force and left to expire in helpless, raging agony.
And so I have found myself pondering the finer details of the extent of my courage, more than on one occasion feeling my resolve falter. But each time I again steeled myself to the grim task I had so foolishly undertaken. Each time forcing my heavy feet to advance towards the fateful goal - a goal just now slowly emerging from behind the veil of jet-black darkness.
There I stopped, gazing upon the entrance to the kurgan, which somehow managed to exude blackness even deeper than the night's and nigh solid-like. Once, just once I looked back, as if saying my farewells to the world that rejected me in so cruel a fashion, before taking a step forward into the abyss.
Long and tiresome was my way down. I knew not who carved those tunnels in the living body of Gaia, whether they were goblins or dwarf-kin sprang from the veins of rock, they were surely not made with much consideration for the proportions of men.
When I finally felt the cold braces of the gate under my outstretched fingers, I was too exhausted to force myself to cross to the other side. Afraid I would faint there and then, and strangely certain that the door wouldn't be there once I would come to, I gathered my remaining strength an shouted the quetion. The quetion I carried with me all those years, through all the guilt and regret and promises of revenge. I shouted it hoping it would be heard through the cast iron separating me from the entity residing beyond. I shouted: "Wither walnuts?!" and fell silent in stupor, with the last spark of my consciousness attentively attuned in the expectation of a response.
It took minutes, hours maybe - I could not reckon the time. But when it came, it was devastating. A high-pitched, rattling voice, as if forced through some inhuman throat. A voice ungainly and grating, as if breaking ageless vows of silence.

When I awoke I was lying in the moors stretching in monotone to the horizon. There was no sight of the kurgan, and I could have almost convinced myself I let my mind wander somewhat excessivelly the previous night. I could have at least tried, if not for the ringing recollection of the voice resonating in my head. It shrilled on and on and on: "What kind of a quetion is that?"

And I knew I'd be forever tortured by this inquiry, and that I'd never find an answer. Until, maybe, one day somebody on an internet forum will have released my tortured soul and explained to me the mystery thus concealed: "What kind of a quetion is that?"

Last edited:
  • #3,491
"What kind of a quetion is that?"
This quetion was ansered literarily many years ago, to the delight of Quetion Fiction fans around the world. I quote:

"First we have to inquire of ourselves, or of the world at large, or, perhaps we should limit ourselves to inquiring of quetionographers, 'How many kinds of quetions are there?' The usual list will be proffered: direct quetions, ironic quetions, rhetorical quetions, direct ironic quetions, indirect ironic rhetorical quetions, and so on and so forth, through all the permutations, until we sum and find there are 132 distinct kinds of quetions."

"But Holmes!" Watson interjected, "What about unspoken quetions? I mean such things as the raising of an eyebrow, the exclamatory interrogative monosyllable of indeterminate specific significance, the quetioning pause in ambulation. Why, just today you halted as I followed you about the grounds at Walnuts Manor. Lieutentant-Major Walnuts' footprints, at first clear as could be, had quite suddenly become confounded by the confluence of the hoofprints left by a passing herd of wildebeests. You paused in ambulation, emitted an exclamatory interrogative monosyllable, and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. It fell to me to articulate the words unspoken behind your actions, which is when I uttered, 'Whither Walnuts?'"

Holmes rose from his chair, a slight smile gracing his lips, and strode to his book shelf, from which he selected a thin tome. "This, Watson, is a monograph I produced some years ago on the special properties of the hoofprints left by passing herds of wildebeests. There is no reason, my good man, you should be aware of it, but I make you aware of it now to offer it to you for your edification. Were you to spend an hour in its pages I believe you would have gleaned ample evidence that I fully understand the intricacies and convolutions of the trails left by that particular African ruminant. I was not confused as to the direction the Lieutenant-Major had taken. It was quite clear to me he and the herd had arrived at the spot altogether simultaneously, and that he had, very simply, mounted up onto the back of one of the creatures and ridden away on it in the direction taken by the rest of the herd. Your question, 'Whither Walnuts?' was, under the circumstances, I'm afraid to say my good fellow, nothing extraordinary or complex in terms of its kind. We needn't search far and wide for its kind, for such a journey for answers would be a waste of good mental power. Its kind was, and I hope you have followed me to this conclusion, Watson, its kind was: stupid. It was a stupid quetion. Garden variety, grows everywhere, good in all climates."

"But Holmes! Why, then, did you pause, and grunt, and raise an eyebrow? Surely you were motivated in those activities by the spirit of interrogation! You exhibited all outward signs of an interior quetion. I shall not be satisfied until you reveal the true nature of the quetion that elicited all those marked signals, unmistakable to any man blessed with healthy sight and hearing."

"And you shall be enlightened, my dear Watson. And the answer is a most marvelous one, a wondrous proof. But I have not space to reveal it here, not tonight, for we have an early morning train to catch back to Walnuts Manor, and there is not room left in the margin between now and bedtime for me to explain. Good night, old chap."

The Adventure of Walnuts Manor
Sir Zooby Conan-Doyle
pp132-133
Which leaves me wondering: Why are margins always too small?

Likes Enigman
  • #3,492
zoobyshoe said:
This quetion was ansered literarily many years ago, to the delight of Quetion Fiction fans around the world. I quote:

"First we have to inquire of ourselves, or of the world at large, or, perhaps we should limit ourselves to inquiring of quetionographers, 'How many kinds of quetions are there?' The usual list will be proffered: direct quetions, ironic quetions, rhetorical quetions, direct ironic quetions, indirect ironic rhetorical quetions, and so on and so forth, through all the permutations, until we sum and find there are 132 distinct kinds of quetions."

"But Holmes!" Watson interjected, "What about unspoken quetions? I mean such things as the raising of an eyebrow, the exclamatory interrogative monosyllable of indeterminate specific significance, the quetioning pause in ambulation. Why, just today you halted as I followed you about the grounds at Walnuts Manor. Lieutentant-Major Walnuts' footprints, at first clear as could be, had quite suddenly become confounded by the confluence of the hoofprints left by a passing herd of wildebeests. You paused in ambulation, emitted an exclamatory interrogative monosyllable, and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. It fell to me to articulate the words unspoken behind your actions, which is when I uttered, 'Whither Walnuts?'"

Holmes rose from his chair, a slight smile gracing his lips, and strode to his book shelf, from which he selected a thin tome. "This, Watson, is a monograph I produced some years ago on the special properties of the hoofprints left by passing herds of wildebeests. There is no reason, my good man, you should be aware of it, but I make you aware of it now to offer it to you for your edification. Were you to spend an hour in its pages I believe you would have gleaned ample evidence that I fully understand the intricacies and convolutions of the trails left by that particular African ruminant. I was not confused as to the direction the Lieutenant-Major had taken. It was quite clear to me he and the herd had arrived at the spot altogether simultaneously, and that he had, very simply, mounted up onto the back of one of the creatures and ridden away on it in the direction taken by the rest of the herd. Your question, 'Whither Walnuts?' was, under the circumstances, I'm afraid to say my good fellow, nothing extraordinary or complex in terms of its kind. We needn't search far and wide for its kind, for such a journey for answers would be a waste of good mental power. Its kind was, and I hope you have followed me to this conclusion, Watson, its kind was: stupid. It was a stupid quetion. Garden variety, grows everywhere, good in all climates."

"But Holmes! Why, then, did you pause, and grunt, and raise an eyebrow? Surely you were motivated in those activities by the spirit of interrogation! You exhibited all outward signs of an interior quetion. I shall not be satisfied until you reveal the true nature of the quetion that elicited all those marked signals, unmistakable to any man blessed with healthy sight and hearing."

"And you shall be enlightened, my dear Watson. And the answer is a most marvelous one, a wondrous proof. But I have not space to reveal it here, not tonight, for we have an early morning train to catch back to Walnuts Manor, and there is not room left in the margin between now and bedtime for me to explain. Good night, old chap."

The Adventure of Walnuts Manor
Sir Zooby Conan-Doyle
pp132-133
Which leaves me wondering: Why are margins always too small?

because George W. Bush shaved of his moustache and opted for 5 o' clock shadow instead.

Why is night black, and not pink?

• #3,493
Beelzebub said:
Why is night black, and not pink?
The color of night was settled by a coin toss in 1932 in the city of Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. :

Nyx "Night" McNuit, second floor man for the South End crew of Chicago's feared "Dizzy Raiders," (the gang responsible for more balance disorders than any other in U.S. mob history) did not want to wear a pink Poison Oak blossom, the gang's official symbol. Asked what color he wanted to wear, Night replied, "Any non-pink flora will satisfy my aesthetic proclivities." Crew leader, Joe "Joe" Joe, proposed a coin toss to settle it. "Heads, you wear pink, like all of us. Tails you wear, non-pink."

The coin flew. On it's way down, Carbon, the gang's pet black cat, leapt up and caught it between his paws. Shoving it in his pocket, he raced toward the room's open door. Night and Joe rushed to close the door to prevent the cat's escape with the deciding coin. But in their clumsy haste they shut the door on the poor beast's tail, severing it from the body.

Joe and Night McNuit stared down at the thing on the floor in shock. 45 minutes passed. Eventually Joe mumbled, "Tails it is."

Needless to say, the particular non-pink color Nyx "Night" McNuit sported thenceforth was a tribute to the crew's scrappy mascot, Carbon the cat. And that, my children, is why Night is black and not pink. Time for bed.

Why do cats so covet pre-WWII American coins?

• #3,494
I have been mulling over this quetion for months so I finally decided to ask my roommate Adicabrady - a ten-year old tabby - for the answer.She very curtly told me to mind my own business!Now it is true that I only found out about this thread because one day while she was using her litter box,I rushed over to her computer to see what site she was on and it was this one.So not only did I not get an answer from her but now she will know that I spied on her.Do you think that my snooping into her affairs is dangerous to my safety?

<h2>1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?</h2><p>"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>2. Why do people use this phrase?</h2><p>People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.</p><h2>3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?</h2><p>No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.</p><h2>4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?</h2><p>This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?</h2><p>It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.</p>

1. What is "Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer"?

"Ask a Stupid Question Get a Stupid Answer" is a phrase that is often used as a playful response to a question that is deemed to be silly or nonsensical. It is meant to be a lighthearted way to acknowledge that the question may not have a serious or logical answer.

2. Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to inject humor into a situation where a question may not have a clear or straightforward answer. It can also be used to acknowledge that the question may not be well thought out or may not have a serious purpose.

3. Is there any scientific basis for this phrase?

No, there is no scientific basis for this phrase. It is simply a common saying that is used in casual conversation to add humor or acknowledge a silly question.

4. Can a question really be considered "stupid"?

This phrase is not meant to be taken literally. The word "stupid" is used in a playful and lighthearted manner, and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful. It is simply a way to acknowledge that a question may not have a serious or logical answer.

5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship between the individuals involved. In a formal or serious setting, it may not be appropriate to use this phrase. However, in a casual or lighthearted conversation, it may be acceptable to use this phrase as a way to inject humor into the discussion.