Asking for guidance on the physics of light spectrum

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Maher Fareed
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

My name is Maher, and I am not new to physics...I am specialized in Soil physics and mechanics...However, I have recently developed an interest in light physics...

I am searching for a book or articles on Ultraviolet, in particular the separation and intensification of the Ultraviolet...In other words, I am seeking a reference for Ultraviolet separation from the light spectrum (sun light) and also references on methods to intensify the produced Ultraviolet rays..

Thanks in advance for your kind replies...Maher
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Come on guys!

20 views and non of you can help?!
 
Sorry about that, but sometimes things have to be researched before an answer can be given. That can take a while. In my case, I have not done so because this is the first time that I've seen this thread. Also, I know nothing about the subject.
It seems to me that you are trying to either make a UV laser (but not by actual lasing) or induce skin cancer in someone that you don't like, but that's just because my mind works in peculiar ways.
Someone educated in this field will likely be along shortly. Just be patient.