Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best place to buy Electrical stuff

1. Sep 28, 2008 #1
    I,am kind of new to electrical engineering and i was wondering if there is a really great place to buy electrical stuff like newegg but for electrical components I found this site called http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com its seems to be pritty good but is there a diffrent site that everyone else uses
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 28, 2008 #2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Check out DigiKey
  4. Sep 28, 2008 #3
    also Mouser, Jameco, and ebay
  5. Sep 28, 2008 #4
    Thanks for the sites guys for those of you reading I,m going to give a small review of each site

DigiKey.com - is very good if you know exatly what you want it has some really good filter so its easy to find just what you need.

jameco.com -very similer to digikey but needs pictures.

Mouser.com - it has some useful stuff like a project manager but the buying system is still like gigikey and jameco.

the buying system I see in these 3 sites are great if your reading schematics and know the exact model number you need if you just want a crap load of random stuff in gerneral goldmine-elec-products.com is good but all the above sites are great thanks guys
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?