1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Books for Ultrafast Optics career

1. Oct 23, 2014 #1
    I am studying Photonics and currently I am on my third semester of undergraduate studies. I am interested in ultrafast optics and mostly in attosecond optics to study electron's in atoms and other fundamental quantum mechanical phenomena. As my course is more engineering oriented than I would like I set on a quest to learn everything else I need by myself.

Could you please tell me what the best books are but not only for the ultrafast optics but also books that I should read before I touch those on ultrafast optics?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 28, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Oct 29, 2014 #3
    I have found some books on Amazon with positive reviews but I wanted to hear from Physics Forums users as I think it would be more valuable piece of advice which books should I read.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted