Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Breakthrough in modern technology!

1. Sep 25, 2006 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 25, 2006 #2
    :rofl: That's funny. What a load of BS! Logarithmic casing!

Oh man, this is priceless.
  4. Sep 25, 2006 #3
    Some day I hope I can illustrate my explanations with such persuasive, articulate hand gestures.
  5. Sep 25, 2006 #4

Captain, our 'Unilateral phase detractors are automatically capable of synchronizing cardio gram-meters!' Power is not generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, but is produced by the modial of magneto reluctance and capacitive duractance!'

6. Sep 25, 2006 #5

Gold Member

Those thieving bastards! I invented that thing ten years ago and never got to patent it because I couldn't find a backer. :grumpy:
  7. Sep 26, 2006 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If they haven't seen it, the guys at Rockwell are going to love this.

It definitely sounds like one of their sales pitches!!!
  8. Sep 26, 2006 #7

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Differential girdlespring? Drawn reciprocation dingle arm? Awesome! I want one!
  9. Sep 26, 2006 #8

I wonder what % of the population would think that this is legit and just have no clue what the person is talking about. Man, that was an awesome parody.
  10. Sep 26, 2006 #9
    Oh, this is not real? :surprised

11. Sep 26, 2006 #10
    Maybe it's real maybe it isn't. but if they've really managed to get 6 hydrocoptic marzyl veins feeted to the ambithazion lunar wang shaft they are genius, because every single retro encabulator I've come across has suffered from terrible side fumbling.
  12. Sep 26, 2006 #11

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It's supposed to be available April 1st :biggrin:
  13. Sep 27, 2006 #12
    My favourite bit was his description of how 'side-fumbling was effectively prevented'.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?