Burn a slideshow that my friend made in Windows Movie Maker

  • Thread starter Thread starter megaforcetkd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie Windows
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
megaforcetkd
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I'm not sure where else to post this so I'm thinking it'll fit the best here.

I've been trying to burn a slideshow that my friend made in Windows Movie Maker to a DVD for her, and it's saved in .wmv format. I've converted it to a DVD format (.vob) and tried burning it, but my DVD player can't seem to read it? It plays fine on a computer, however. I really need to get this working because it's her dad's birthday gift! Any help would be appreciated...

I used WinAVI 8.0 to convert.. I live in Singapore where everything is PAL.
 
Physics news on Phys.org