Calculate amplitude and phase of a filter cricuit

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Guinness666
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
homework type question so moved to the homework forum
9OSqEuL.png


I have the values for all the voltages and currents. I'm wondering how I go about it, given that v3 = v30 (cos (Θ3) + isin(Θ3)) and I have a value for v3. Since v3 = i4 * Z where Z is C3 and R2 in parallel, there'd still be 2 unknowns. I feel as though I'm missing something obvious, if anyone could give me a little help, that'd be great.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You're wanting to calculate v3 in terms of v0? You'll need to use mesh or nodal analysis.
 
I already know the values of i1, i2, i3, i4, v1, v2, v3 from doing a nodal analysis on a circuit earlier in this question which is exactly the same apart from that it contains resistors instead of capacitors and inductors.
 
So you'll retrace the steps in the analysis, but substituting
some R's with ##j\omega L## or ##\frac 1{jwc}##.