Can anyone help me out for final year project

In summary, a student at Salford University in Manchester is seeking ideas for their final year project. They are interested in fields related to their future career and are looking into recent advances in these fields using resources such as Google Scholar and their school's library. They are also considering their dream invention and the possibility of working towards it. Additionally, they are knowledgeable about a specific phenomenon and considering programming a numerical solution approach for it.
salroxx
Hi

I am a final year student at Salford university manchester.
I need idea for my final year project.

Can anyone help me out n this matter

Regards

Sal

Engineering news on Phys.org
what are your interests?
what field(s) do you want to work in after graduation?

what recent advances have there been in that field? (google scholar, and "doaj.org" are very useful. Your school's library probably also has access to non-free journals.

of these advances, which would you like to extrapolate on?

What is your dream-widget (the invention/development that you want to give the world before you die)? Can you take steps towards that?

What phenomena/development do you know very well (can you explain something inside and out to a non-technical person?)

Last edited by a moderator:
bump
no answers?

How about programming a numerical solution approach for solving Reynolds equation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Can anyone help me out for final year project

1. What is a final year project?

A final year project is a research-based project that students usually undertake in their final year of college or university. It is an opportunity for students to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired throughout their studies to a specific topic of interest.

2. How important is a final year project?

A final year project is an essential component of many degree programs as it allows students to demonstrate their understanding and mastery of their field of study. It also provides an opportunity for students to showcase their research and analytical skills, which are highly valued by employers.

3. How do I choose a topic for my final year project?

Choosing a topic for your final year project can be challenging, but it is important to choose a topic that interests you and aligns with your career goals. You can also consult with your professors, do some research on current trends and developments in your field, and consider any previous coursework or projects that you have enjoyed.

4. Can I work on my final year project alone?

The answer to this question depends on your university's requirements and the nature of your project. Some universities may allow students to work on their final year project independently, while others may require students to work in groups. It is always a good idea to discuss your project with your supervisor to determine the best approach.

5. How can I find help for my final year project?

There are various resources available to help you with your final year project. Your university may have writing centers, research centers, or workshops that can provide guidance and support. You can also seek advice from your professors or classmates, and use online resources such as academic databases and research journals.