Can Edited Clips Create a True Debate Between Naomi Klein and Milton Friedman?

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Economist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Klein
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Just out of curiousity, does anybody here actually agree with Naomi Klein on anything she says?
 
If anybody enjoyed that, or if anybody likes Naomi Klein, then here's another interesting video:

Naomi Klein debates Alan Greenspan Part 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=380827226868114311&q=alan+greenspan+naomi+klein&total=21&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Naomi Klein debates Alan Greenspan Part 2: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4152134603057777552&q=alan+greenspan+naomi+klein&total=21&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Naomi Klein debates Alan Greenspan Part 3: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9052584949456551642&q=alan+greenspan+naomi+klein&total=21&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Naomi Klein debates Alan Greenspan Part 4: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8457569090515758994&q=alan+greenspan+naomi+klein&total=21&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So you put a retarded anti-consumerist radical left wing against a nobel prize winner. Nice.

And somehow you're trying to pass this off as "debate" to prove a point? Why don't you make some constructive comments alongside your video links such as "Friedman roolz Klein droolz lol".
 
opus said:
So you put a retarded anti-consumerist radical left wing against a nobel prize winner. Nice.

And somehow you're trying to pass this off as "debate" to prove a point? Why don't you make some constructive comments alongside your video links such as "Friedman roolz Klein droolz lol".

I just thought it was kinda creative, that's mainly why I posted it. I also was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who actually like Klein. I was under the impression that her books sell fairly well, which made me curious about how many people actually think she's an intelligent and credible source on the topics she discusses. For all I know, many people get informed about the world from idiots like her.