Can I Use My Calculator for the Upcoming Physics Exam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alt+F4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
66 replies · 7K views
All right i need a CLarifcation on this one
http://online.physics.uiuc.edu/cgi/courses/shell/phys102/fall06/prep2a.pl?practice/exam2/sp06

Question 21


The angle i pick should be what to the field line? i wanted to do 90-22.5 but that won't work. Thanks a lot
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Last Problem then I am off to exam, Thanks Olderdan and whoever else that helped me. Really appreciate it

http://online.physics.uiuc.edu/cgi/courses/shell/phys102/fall06/prep2a.pl?practice/exam2/fa05


Question 8
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alt+F4 said:
All right i need a CLarifcation on this one
http://online.physics.uiuc.edu/cgi/courses/shell/phys102/fall06/prep2a.pl?practice/exam2/sp06

Question 21


The angle i pick should be what to the field line? i wanted to do 90-22.5 but that won't work. Thanks a lot
Rotate through the small angle from the direction of v to the direction of B. It is just 22.5
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alt+F4 said:
Last Problem then I am off to exam, Thanks Olderdan and whoever else that helped me. Really appreciate it

http://online.physics.uiuc.edu/cgi/courses/shell/phys102/fall06/prep2a.pl?practice/exam2/fa05


Question 8
Flux is
Φ = BAcosθ where θ is the angle between the loop normal and B. θ = 30 degrees

The only thing changing is B, so

dΦ/dt = (Acosθ)dB/dt
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Alt+F4 said:
Can't you take the exam for me?
What exam are you taking? Could I bring all my reference materials with me? I still remember how to do this stuff, but it sure is nice having the references readily available when you don't remember the exact formulas, values of constants, etc.
 
OlderDan said:
What exam are you taking? Could I bring all my reference materials with me? I still remember how to do this stuff, but it sure is nice having the references readily available when you don't remember the exact formulas, values of constants, etc.
nope no refrence but u could program ur calculator. I am takin physics exam in like 2 hrs.