Canada U: I have zero 4U courses complete, but projected atleast 97%

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
viet_jon
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I'm taking advanced function intro calc class right now, and I'm going to get atleast a 97%.

I have no other 4U classes...can I still register for university this fall?


or do I need to complete all six first?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Note: Don't assume that everyone is from Ontario, people outside Ontario will have no idea what a "4U" course is.

What program are you trying to get into?

Most schools are okay with 4M (the mixed university / college preparation) courses, as long as you've got enough of those to make six you should be fine.
 
Yeah. As long as you have 6 U or M courses total, you would be eligible to apply for university. It is just that, most of the those program will probably require U courses unless you are going into arts or something.
 
I have no U courses at all. Back when I was in high school, we had OAC...but I never took those.I will have completed 1 4U math in two weeks. I was wondering since I am doing very well in it, if I can still apply on a conditional acceptance, that I finish the remaining 5 with a high average, before september.
 
That you probably have to contact the university for the detail.
Wish you luck =)