Can’t understand is "life" word banned in physics forum.

sadaronjiggasha
Whenever I am posting anything related to "life" it got deleted! Does life not related to physics??

Answers and Replies

BvU
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Vela's post is quite clear on this.

##\ ##

Likes russ_watters
sadaronjiggasha
Where is vela's post. Find nothing by searching " vela's post"

berkeman
Mentor
Whenever I am posting anything related to "life" it got deleted! Does life not related to physics??
This thread is closed temporarily for Moderation as well. Please do not re-post about this until the Mentors have decided how to deal with your thread starts. I'll find Vela's post and quote it here for you in a minute.

berkeman
Mentor
It looks like it wasn't @vela who commented, but several others including @Nugatory have commented in your threads that we do not discuss philosophy here. That is in the PF rules, which you agreed to when you joined PF:
Philosophical discussions are permitted only at the discretion of the mentors and may be deleted or closed without warning or appeal

Also, once your thread is locked or deleted, it is against the rules to try to repost it (as you keep doing today)...
  • Reopening Locked Thread:
    Do not re-post comments from a locked thread without the explicit permission of a mentor.
  • Reposting deleted content:
    If something you have posted has been removed by a mentor, do not re-post it without explicit permission.

Likes topsquark, BillTre and BvU
berkeman
Mentor
After some Moderation in your other thread starts that involved philosophy, this thread will also remain closed.

Likes topsquark

Suggested for: Can’t understand is "life" word banned in physics forum.

• Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views