Choosing a Welcome Snack at PF: Triffles or No?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Welcome

Which did you choose when you joined PF?

  • Fish

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Cereal

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

    Votes: 10 76.9%

  • Total voters
    13
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
71 replies · 8K views
Danger said:
You tell me; you're the one with 'Astro' in his name. I can barely read a normal map, never mind star charts.
I'm sure I know the answer, but I was looking for independent confirmation. I was reflecting upon Wolram's comment - "We are dealing with an alternate reality here Astro . . . ". Maybe it's just the vapors from the Garum someone put in the visitor's tent.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma said:
here is your fish cereal:

http://www.delicioustv.com/uploads/mockfish300.jpg

Finally! Excuse me while I eat.:smile:

You guys should offer chocolate: the universal food currency, you can have white, dark or milk. It's very multicutlural, God bless the South Americans :smile:

I'll have milk obviously, and Cadburys if you've got it, minus the salmonella of course:wink:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
turbo-1 said:
Don't complain. They got the ones with the optional rear-window defroster, so you can keep your hands warm while you push it around all winter.
You are hilarious, turbo. :smile:
 
PF welcoming ceremony footage:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2002541459944162494
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Schrödinger's Dog said:
You guys should offer chocolate: the universal food currency, you can have white, dark or milk. It's very multicutlural, God bless the South Americans :smile:
We're not giving away the chocolate! It's taken us months of threatening bans to extort that much...erm...I mean, the membership has been so generous in sending us chocolate gifts that we wouldn't want to insult them by re-gifting it. :biggrin:
 
The new official song of PF. I've loved this song since it came out. Yes, it will stick in your mind and you will all hate me.

(warning - the video is weird) but the tune and lyrics are great. :biggrin:

The video "[MEDIA=youtube[/URL]

(you can fast forward to 02:06 to where it really starts)

Fish Heads
**********

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

In the morning
Laughing, happy
Fish Heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Ask a Fish head
Anything you want to
They won't answer
They can't talk

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

I took a Fish head
Out to see a movie
Didn't have to pay
To get it in

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

They can't play baseball
They don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers
They don't play drums

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Rolly polly Fish heads
Are never seen drinking
Cappacino in Italian restaurants
With Oriental women...Yeah

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm...
(Yummm)

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm
YEAH!

by Barnes and Barnes
From the album:

Voohbaha!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My Fish Heads video killed the thread?

You wimps too afraid to watch it?

Make the music stop, I've been singing it for two weeks. :cry:
 
Moonbear said:
We're not giving away the chocolate! It's taken us months of threatening bans to extort that much...erm...I mean, the membership has been so generous in sending us chocolate gifts that we wouldn't want to insult them by re-gifting it. :biggrin:

Fair enough.

You mean you ate them already :-p:smile:
 
Evo said:
The new official song of PF. I've loved this song since it came out. Yes, it will stick in your mind and you will all hate me.

(warning - the video is weird) but the tune and lyrics are great. :biggrin:

The video "[MEDIA=youtube[/URL]

(you can fast forward to 02:06 to where it really starts)

Fish Heads
**********

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

In the morning
Laughing, happy
Fish Heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Ask a Fish head
Anything you want to
They won't answer
They can't talk

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

I took a Fish head
Out to see a movie
Didn't have to pay
To get it in

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm
They can't play baseball
They don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers
They don't play drums

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Rolly polly Fish heads
Are never seen drinking
Cappacino in Italian restaurants
With Oriental women...Yeah

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm...
(Yummm)

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm

Fish heads, Fish heads
Rolly polly Fish heads
Fish heads, Fish heads
Eat them up, Yummm
YEAH!

by Barnes and Barnes
From the album:

Voohbaha![/QUOTE]:bugeye: :smile: :smile:

How did I miss that 1?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
PF welcoming ceremony footage:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2002541459944162494
I take it the new member did not choose the cereal. :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yomomma said:
Do members get free food?
Evo said:
Yes, we have a PF BBQ every Wednesday night. Haven't you been getting your invitations?
Oh, I thought they were for my mom.