Clarification of the laws applied

For the rubber band powered car, you could also demonstrate Newton's Laws of Motion, analyze the forces acting on the car, calculate the car's velocity, acceleration, and distance traveled.In summary, as a first year student, you are required to build something based on a physics law. If you choose to build a rubber band powered airplane, you could demonstrate Newton's Laws of Motion, analyze the flight path, and calculate various factors such as lift coefficient and thrust. For a rubber band powered car, you could also demonstrate Newton's Laws of Motion, analyze forces, and calculate velocity, acceleration, and distance traveled. However, it is important to clarify which specific laws of physics you are supposed to apply in these projects.
ngbhong
I am a first year student and i am required to build one thing based on one physics law . if i build a rubber band powered airplane , what laws should i say it applies? and what about rubber band powered car??

Engineering news on Phys.org
You're going to need to clarify what "laws of physics" you're meant to pick from. It seems to me "rubber band powered" anything will have stored energy; what laws will apply to transfer of stored energy?

With the rubber band powered airplane, you could demonstrate Newton's Laws of Motion, construct a free-body diagram, analyze the flight path and calculate lift coefficient, thrust, or find the rubber band, propeller or wing design that maximizes endurance.

1. What are the laws that apply to my field of study?

The laws that apply to your field of study depend on the specific topic you are researching. It is important to consult with legal experts or do thorough research to determine the relevant laws and regulations.

2. How can I ensure that I am following all applicable laws in my research?

The best way to ensure that you are following all applicable laws in your research is to consult with legal experts and thoroughly research the laws and regulations related to your topic. It is also important to regularly review and update your knowledge of any changes to laws or regulations.

3. Are there any specific laws or regulations that I should be aware of in my research?

Yes, there may be specific laws or regulations that are relevant to your research. These could include ethical guidelines, data protection laws, or specific regulations related to your field of study. It is important to do thorough research and consult with legal experts to identify any relevant laws or regulations.

4. What happens if I do not comply with the laws and regulations in my research?

If you do not comply with the laws and regulations in your research, you may face legal consequences such as fines or legal action. In addition, your research may be deemed unethical or invalid if it does not follow the appropriate laws and guidelines.

5. How do I stay up-to-date with any changes to laws or regulations that may affect my research?

To stay up-to-date with changes to laws or regulations that may affect your research, it is important to regularly review and update your knowledge of relevant laws and regulations. You can also subscribe to legal news or consult with legal experts for updates and changes in your field of study.