To my understanding, static electricity is the accumulation of electrons in the valence orbitals of an atom. I suppose if you took the mathematical average of the number of available valence shells per nanometer, one could calculate the exact number of coulombs that can be stored on a given amount of surface area. I was stuck with the concept that the varying molecular structure results in non-uniform bonds from atom to atom. The irregularity of these bonds would need to be known to calculate the number of valence shells to calculate the possible static electricity. The answer to my own question is to take the average number of valence electrons per unit surface area. If I am correct. One could take the measurement experimentally, but such high voltages have a tendency to leek through insulators, contributing to experimental error.
In addition, I found that the answer to my question in that storing energy in the form of static electricity has significantly less energy density compared to possible chemical reactions. There are only so many valence electrons in an atom, but even more electrons can be transferred during a chemical reaction. This is the primary reason why super capacitors can (I want to say never) provide as much power in the long term than a battery.
-Tay