Converting jpg images to movies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bala06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Images Movies
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Bala06
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Dear All

I'm looking for free software for converting 100 jpg images to movie without loosing the quality.

Kindly advice.

Many Thanks
Balaji
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Bala06 said:
Dear All

I'm looking for free software for converting 100 jpg images to movie without loosing the quality.

Kindly advice.

Many Thanks
Balaji

This isn't quite what you're looking for, but for such a short sequence, you could use a gif animator app to convert them to an animated GIF.
 
Would you like sound with that?

Most consumer products will allow you to dump them all in a folder, add a sound file, including a track off a CD, and they'll randomly order the pictures, with transitions, along with the music. I'd had fairly good luck with Microsoft Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, and

For 100 pics, I'd recommend about 200-300 seconds of music.