Could any one suggest one book on nuclear physics to me?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
wdlang
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
i am a student working on theoretical atomic, molecular, optical physics

i now need to know some techniques in nuclear physics

i am most interested in the symmetry aspects

could anyone suggest a book to me?

I appreciate the help very much.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
We have a science book sub-forum, this thread will be moved to that place. You can also look there for old threads.

MY Suggestion is Krane's book and Lilley's both from wiley, those I have used and are quite nice.

But I think these three books are both newer and better presentations, I have not used them, only looked into them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691125058/?tag=pfamazon01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0387016724/?tag=pfamazon01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/3527407006/?tag=pfamazon01-20
 
Last edited by a moderator:
malawi_glenn said:
We have a science book sub-forum, this thread will be moved to that place. You can also look there for old threads.

MY Suggestion is Krane's book and Lilley's both from wiley, those I have used and are quite nice.

But I think these three books are both newer and better presentations, I have not used them, only looked into them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0691125058/?tag=pfamazon01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0387016724/?tag=pfamazon01-20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/3527407006/?tag=pfamazon01-20

thanks a lot.

i will have a try
 
Last edited by a moderator: