1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Delema in choosing engineering branch? ungent

1. Aug 13, 2010 #1
    I want to become a chemical engineering. But some body says there is no opportunuites for chemical engineers. My opinion is to do chemical engineering only. Please tell me is it good or bad? what are the opportunities ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 13, 2010 #2
    There are many opportunities in chemical engineering. For example, the manufacturing of inorganic and organic chemicals to produce things like fuels, plastics, ceramics, explosives, fertilizers, ect., requires the use of a chemical engineer. Anything to do with the formation of materials. I mean, it covers the widest range of any engineering discipline. Clearly "some body" is very misinformed. I suggest you do a little bit of research on the topic to find out if this is truly what you'd like to do.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook