Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Designing a Pneumatic Filling Machine

  1. Feb 6, 2016 #1
    Hi All

    I'm designing a pneumatic filling machine and I'm looking for this parts in the photo attached so please can any one knows where can i found it?


    Thank You
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2016 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    It looks like a standard water trap but fitted with a solenoid valve or microswitch for some specific purpose .

    Could be a combination water trap/pressure regulator .

    There are thousands of pneumatic equipment suppliers - just look through some online catalogues .

    You'll find lots of pages like this : http://store.norgren.com/uk/en/list/air-preparation
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  4. Feb 6, 2016 #3


    User Avatar

    I believe these may be the assembly components of an air inductor jet pump. You can find the suppliers of these items by Goggling under that category.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook