Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Developing an Intelligent Tutoring System for Vehicle Dynamics

1. Aug 10, 2013 #1
    Hello everybody,
    I am looking for some help from Native english speakers (or otherwise extremely good speakers), for a bulletproof grammar review for a research paper.

The paper is about education and automotive engineering, so context is important and so the reason I post it here.

If you could point out some mistakes (and I am sadly sure there will be), it will help me continue improving.

Paper is attached in PDF. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 11, 2013 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

I skimmed the paper, and saw a number of small grammar and punctuation problems, probably too many to list without spending a couple of hours doing it. A better approach would be for you to find someone there locally at the University of Baja California who could just mark up a hard copy for you. There are probably at least a couple dozen small things that should be fixed. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook