Did you chat today? Did you like it? I thought it was kind of fun.

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So where's the transcript? I Googled for it to no avail.
What happens in chat, stays in chat. :biggrin:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I just got back from the funeral. I dont feel like going to a super bowl party anymore. Im just going to sit home and do nothing.
Oh, sorry to hear that. That was a rather long funeral. I guess there must have been some reception or whatever it's called when it's a funeral afterward to be that long.

There was food and a bunch of people talking in Russian.

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
A wake.

Puppy Bowl party has begun! Chewies and cookies for all!

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Puppy Bowl party has begun! Chewies and cookies for all!
:rofl: Is there something actually called a Puppy Bowl?

*grabs a chewy and runs to bury it under her blanket*

Just put some chicken wings in the oven. Waiting on pizza to get here.

the busiest pizza delivery day of the year

Yes ..on animal planet, I just voted for MVP {Most Valuable Puppy}

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Yes ..on animal planet, I just voted for MVP {Most Valuable Puppy}
Oh! and Awwww! I was watching Legally Blonde on Comedy Central. The Puppy Bowl is better. :biggrin:

Ahahahahaha! I loved when that little black puppy ran UNDER the husky puppy! :biggrin: So cute!

Edit: OMG!!! They have a camera IN the water bowl! :rofl: This is just too hilarious!

Last edited:
It has been really nice to watch, tho my husband is still trying to make betting squares for it.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, realized that wasn't a husky puppy, but a malamute. I always mix them up. :redface:

Ooh, yay, puppy touchdown! :biggrin:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
My back is killing me from the last two nights.
Try capsaicin cream. I sprained my back a month back and my doctor recommended it - wow, it worked for me. (It's the chemical compound in hot peppers that makes them hot. It's a good analgesisc...just don't get it in your eyes!)

Eh, itll be fine by tomorrow.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The puppies are fighting for possession of the purple stuffed toy! :biggrin: This is addicting.

sas3
Gold Member
I could not attend the chat (I work weekends/Nights) I was sleeping.
I mentioned using Skype for voice chats but I think Team Speak would work better (people could create rooms and have separate voice chats).
I will test some things out this week and I will set up a Team Speak server or find a free server so we can also have voice chats. People will just need to download and install the Team Speak client and have speakers or headphones and a Microphone.
I will post the link and the name of the Team Speak server to connect to in a few days.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
They had a rerun of the Kitten Halftime Show! I have to try to remember this for next year to invite people over to watch the Puppy Bowl. I know enough people who couldn't care less about football who would love this!

sas3
Gold Member
I could not attend the chat (I work weekends/Nights) I was sleeping.
I mentioned using Skype for voice chats but I think Team Speak would work better (people could create rooms and have separate voice chats).
I will test some things out this week and I will set up a Team Speak server or find a free server so we can also have voice chats. People will just need to download and install the Team Speak client and have speakers or headphones and a Microphone.
I will post the link and the name of the Team Speak server to connect to in a few days.
Here is the link to download Team Speak.
http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads"

It is freeware and all you will need is the Client.
In the morning I will post the name of a common Team speak server where we can all connect for the chat on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator: