Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Diffraction diffusion effusion differences

1. Nov 18, 2005 #1
    Can somebody give me for mind refreshment the differences between those process :

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Nov 18, 2005 #3
    Thanks, I sould have done it before...it's a posteriori a bit ashaming to have used your time for this...
  5. Nov 18, 2005 #4

Gold Member

Dang you people are so lazy :P Help him out lol. You are diffracting the work of being helpful individuals
  6. Nov 18, 2005 #5
    No, I found all the doc on wiki....it's just i remarked i was so dumb..i really just needed the light explanation, not the calculi, it was for memory fefreshment.
  7. Nov 18, 2005 #6

Staff: Mentor

8. Nov 18, 2005 #7
    they should make the ulity synonymous, homonymous, antonymous, doublet, ethymology working....
  9. Nov 18, 2005 #8

Google also has a seperate search feature. Forgot the name for it, but you can just type "define:" then your word, no spaces and it will show you up some. If you use this way, you tend to get more academically oriented definitions. i.e. Harvard, Stanford, museum websites, edu sites.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?