How to Operate a CIMARK Digital Microscope with a 26pin Jack?

In summary: There is a cable that goes to the camera, and another that goes to the power supply. There is a cable that goes to the camera, and another that goes to the power supply.
nzhuhu
Hello everyone, I would like to ask if anyone has ever know about this one. I have no idea how to make it run. The jack on top of it is 26pin inside but the cable is 26pin plus 2 more very black wire welding on each side of the Jack. I remove the Lense i see the small camera with name is CIMARK. Please help me because i would like to make it run, so do please tell me what things i need to run via PC or TV. I tried to figure out which cable is out put but no luck with Google.
lT622nW.jpg

QFmfJaA.jpg

kFd1rDm.jpg

20cAPDq.jpg

m8cwPKA.jpg

Computer science news on Phys.org
It is not a digital microscope. I think it is a digital camera with a telephoto lens. 35mm f2.8

http://camera-wiki.org/wiki/Cimark made the lens

There should be more information on the PCB assembly or mounting assembly somewhere.

It looks like part of a machine vision system. The back assembly is a camera, possibly including a frame grabber.
It's hard to tell without more info, numbers. Perhaps you can take a picture of the large IC that will show the part numbers. (may or may not help)

Last edited:
Likes davenn
Thank you so much for your reply meBigGuy. I have a photo of IC now. After google that IC number i found something like this " +3.3V Programmable LVDS Transmitter 24Bit Flat Panel Display (FPD) Link-65 MHz/ +3.3V LVDS Receiver 24-Bit Flat Panel Display (FPD) Link-65 MHz " and to be honest with you, i have no idea what that is.
9ACABiR.jpg

That IC provides a high speed digital interface to a companion IC that drives a digital video device. It is probably a "custom" interface, that is, not an industry standard of any kind. If you look at the picture in the data sheet, what you have is represented by the Host Graphics Controller and Transmitter. Your cable will connect to a receiver and display (or frame grabber, or who knows what?).

You will need some sort of model number or such information to proceed. Unless you are set up to do some sophisticated experimentation to reverse engineer what you have (that's not likely to yield anything useful --- depends on your level of determination.). I wouldn't even hazard a guess about how to power it up.

Thanh you MeBigGuy, i just want to make it run simple as CCTV without recording.

The 24 bit driver IC is not designed for that interface, but it is something close/related to that. Check out http://www.ti.com.cn/cn/lit/ds/snls124a/snls124a.pdf

He needs to find the model numbers somewhere on the PCB or metal assembly.

There will be a control interface and control protocol also. It is not a "simple" camera. He will need to find a manual, and build an interface designed to receive that LVDS data stream and turn it into something compatible with some kind of display.

I expect there is a CCD/imaging chip with companion controller, and an fpga, implementing a video stream and a control channel, all interfaced through the LVDS chip and other driver/receiver chips we don't see.

Thank you guys, As on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_Link showing Pin Connection in and out of all range of Data Bit. There are only 10 pin out and in so i wonder 16 pin left stand for power and I do not know. Another thing so hard for me is Cable colour is not marching with any MDR26 Ribbon datasheet.

rbelli1 said:
Says so right on the board.
I sure missed that one

1. What is a digital microscope?

A digital microscope is a type of microscope that uses digital technology to capture and display images of specimens. Instead of using eyepieces, it has a camera that captures the image and displays it on a computer or monitor for viewing.

2. How does a digital microscope work?

A digital microscope works by using a camera to capture images of a specimen. The camera sends these images to a computer or monitor, which displays them in real-time. The images can then be saved and manipulated for further analysis.

3. What are the advantages of a digital microscope over a traditional microscope?

Some advantages of a digital microscope include the ability to capture and store images, the ability to easily share and manipulate images, and the ability to view the images on a larger screen. It also eliminates the need for eyepieces, making it easier for multiple people to view the specimen at once.

4. What are some applications of a digital microscope?

A digital microscope can be used in various fields such as biology, medicine, forensics, and material science. It can be used for research, education, quality control, and inspection purposes.

5. How do I choose the right digital microscope for my needs?

When choosing a digital microscope, consider factors such as magnification range, image resolution, software capabilities, and budget. It's important to also consider the intended use of the microscope and ensure that it meets your specific requirements.