Not only does CAL have a much better team under Tedford, but they also have the confidence. Not to mention CAL's alumni aren't half as pitiful as some of USC's

.
Last year, USC was playing CAL at Berkeley and I went to hang out with my family in the alumni section and we were singing the national anthem, and some stupid student from USC was screaming "Go Trojans, Go Trojans Go Trojans" while everyone else was singing and she stood way out. She had no idea what was going on. My brother looked over and said "Where are you from, IRAQ?"

.
Ever since then, I have disliked USC's fans even more. Which is quite funny because almost went there, but I didn't end up choosing that school because of the department head person for my major.
I hope CAL wins, and I think they will, the running backs are awesome. If they don't win, you have the privilege of never letting me live it down.