1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Documentary about the geniuses of the past millenium

1. May 29, 2007 #1
    hello everyone...

Well I've always wanted to do something with physics or maths and just totally love these two.

But lately this ambition was fading away till like a few hours ago when I watched this documentary about the geniuses of the past millenium, Galileo, Newton, Einstein, and Hawphkins*(sorry for misspelling)

and they truly inspired me to further my interests in these fields and fullfill my curiosity(now I wanna be a theorical physicist)o:)

It was on DISCOVERY SCIENCE channel

"BRILLIANT MINDS"

I think it is a must see for all naturing and young scientist world wide........:biggrin:

so enjoy the show.... and i hope others can recommend good shows such as this too

~peace out~

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2007 #2

ranger

Gold Member

If you wanna be inspired to become an Astronomer (or related field). Watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos.

4. May 29, 2007 #3
    Inspiration is first step, detachment from your inspiration is the second.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?