Does anybody know of a blog that talks about speculative tech?

In summary, speculative technology refers to imagined technologies that may not yet exist. People blog about it to share ideas and collaborate with others, and there are reputable blogs such as Singularity Hub and Futurism. This type of technology can greatly impact society and raise ethical questions, and while it may not be based on current scientific evidence, it is often inspired by scientific theories.
Maximum7
I already watch Isaac Arthur but I want something I can read. Does anybody know of any ongoing blogs that discuss futuristic tech and science. Amateur and new blogs very much preferred.

Physics news on Phys.org
What about Popular Science Magazine?

https://www.popsci.com/

Also, if you check the References at the end of the Wikipedia article about Popular Science Magazine, they seem to have some other similar publications...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Science

1576603388850.png

Likes Klystron, dlgoff and WWGD

1. What is speculative tech?

Speculative tech refers to technologies that are still in the conceptual or theoretical stage, and have not yet been implemented or proven to be effective.

2. Why would someone be interested in a blog about speculative tech?

Reading about speculative tech can be intriguing and thought-provoking, as it explores ideas and possibilities that may shape our future. It can also provide insight into the latest advancements in science and technology.

3. Are there any real-world applications of speculative tech?

Some speculative tech ideas have been successfully implemented in the real world, while others may remain purely theoretical. However, even ideas that may seem far-fetched can inspire and drive innovation in existing technologies.

4. How can I find a reliable blog about speculative tech?

You can look for blogs that are run by reputable sources such as established scientific institutions, technology companies, or experts in the field. It is also important to critically evaluate the information presented and fact-check any claims.

5. Can reading about speculative tech benefit my career as a scientist?

Yes, reading about speculative tech can expand your knowledge and understanding of different scientific fields and help you to think creatively and outside the box. It can also inspire new ideas and potential research directions.