Doing Engineering Research with a Masters/Phd, but not an ABET certifed BS?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Clockward
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I have asked a question in the academic advice forum about getting into an engineering field without having previously completed an ABET-certified undergraduate engineering program. I do not want to make a duplicate post, but it would be great if someone here has any advice to bring to that thread:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=287511"

Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Clockward said:
I have asked a question in the academic advice forum about getting into an engineering field without having previously completed an ABET-certified undergraduate engineering program. I do not want to make a duplicate post, but it would be great if someone here has any advice to bring to that thread:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=287511"

Thank you in advance.

Looks like you already have some replys on that link. BTW, it counts as a duplicate post when you post a link to the same topic.

CS
 
Last edited by a moderator: