Dont know how to word this properly, but a question on volume, flow, and psi.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SwGts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Flow Psi Volume
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
SwGts
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I don't know if this is the right section, and I am not entirely sure on how to word this- Hoepfully I can make this clear enough however:

If we know the volume of a setup, for a simple example let's just say a small straight tube. If we know the psi inside this tube, is it possible to calculate the CFM going through the tube to get that psi? Is it possible to Keep the same volume tube, retain the same Psi, and increase the cfm?

Hope I've made this clear enough.
 
Physics news on Phys.org