1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Dual Major in Physics and Chemistry?

1. Jul 18, 2013 #1
    Right now I'm going into my junior year of high school, and college has been on my mind a lot. I just finished AP Chemistry and I'm going to be taking AP Physics B next year and I am interested in both sciences very much, I was wondering if some colleges offer a double major program for chemistry and physics and what would my responsibilities be and what would I be getting myself into?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 18, 2013 #2
    The university of South Carolina will let you do the double major. I have friends that double majored in biology and chemistry, and physics and chemistry. Essentially your getting yourself into a lot of hard work but its not impossible

4. Jul 18, 2013 #3
    Thanks!

Thanks, it's nice to know I can do what I really do want to do when it comes to my major.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook