1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Easy professors

1. Nov 5, 2004 #1
    I was wondering if I should take easy professors for my math and physics classes? I am about to register for spring and I found an easy teacher for vector calculus. Im tired of having the hard profs..I mean I know regardless of how hard my teacher is, Im gonna work to my full potential in my physics and math classes! Hard profs are just more stress, what should I do?
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 5, 2004 #2
    An easy professor would be great but think about it. You might learn more from the hard professor and them pushing you hard will give you more knowledge. My biology professor was a killer but believe me, I did great on her tests and I learned a lot.
  4. Nov 6, 2004 #3

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

An easy professor is like an easy game. Gratifying, but not very fulfilling. A tough teacher will teach you more about science and real life than a coaster.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?