Free Physics Tutorials: Learn Physics Basics to Advanced

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of finding free tutorials to learn physics, with multiple suggestions given such as the MIT OpenCourseWare website, PhysNet, 101science, and freescience.info. The conversation also mentioned a website for links to free online books and a recommendation for the website lightandmatter.com for learning basics. Lastly, the conversation touched on the topic of a Physics Napster, which was not elaborated on.
gs_cmans
Could some one help me where to get free tutorials to learn physics. From basic to depth.

Physics news on Phys.org
aaroman said:
How about this:
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/index.htm ?

I think that this was an excellent initiative.

Yes, I agree. I am using that site right now and the video lectures are very helpful.

What happened to the Physics Napster?

1. What topics are covered in the Free Physics Tutorials?

The Free Physics Tutorials cover a wide range of topics, starting from the basics of physics such as motion, forces, energy, and waves, to more advanced topics like thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics.

2. Are the tutorials suitable for all levels of understanding?

Yes, the tutorials are designed to cater to all levels of understanding, from beginners to advanced learners. The topics are explained in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, with examples and illustrations to help clarify any concepts.

3. Is there any cost to access the tutorials?

No, the tutorials are completely free to access and use. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required. All you need is an internet connection and a device to access the tutorials.

4. Can I ask questions or request specific topics to be covered?

Yes, we welcome any questions or suggestions for topics to be covered in our tutorials. You can send us an email or leave a comment on our website, and we will do our best to address them in future tutorials.

5. Are there any interactive elements in the tutorials?

Yes, the tutorials include interactive elements such as quizzes, simulations, and experiments to help reinforce the concepts and engage learners in an interactive and engaging way.