Electrical engineering hw/Resistive Circuits

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
dxs5103
Messages
3
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



Im having trouble figuring out these two problems from my home work I've been working on them for 3 hours can anyone give me some insight?

Homework Equations



If the second problem is unclear, F(s) is (3s+4) divided by s(s+2).

Attached is the home work
 
Attachments
Physics news on Phys.org
source voltage is current, I can figure out the second problem by myself its just the first one is tricky and I am a bit rusty.
 
Sum currents at the input node. What do you get? Do it in the time domain first if you're not comfortable with transformed impedances.

Then transform each term and solve for V(s), then inverse-transform for v(t). The i(t) and I(s) are obvious ...