EM Experiment Video: Seeking Details of High-Energy Experiments

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter dwibbley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Em Experiment Video
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
dwibbley
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
All:

This is a weird question. I'm trying to find a video or TV program, I'm hoping someone else saw this and can tell me what it was.

There was a mouse or frog in a box or cylinder. They were experimenting with EM fields, very high energy and they were shaping the fields. I think this had something to do with railguns.

The electrons in the frog/mouse aligned to one side, I think it might have started to levitate but I could be confusing that with a different thing I saw about levitating frogs. Anyway they reversed polarity of the fields and the frog/mouse exploded or otherwise died. It wasn't an expected outcome, but the video talked about it and I think they showed it, but really I can't remember.

I might be mixing up two different things, but I'm certain I saw something like this before.

Thanks!

dwibbley
 
Physics news on Phys.org