Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineer Technical Letter Request!

1. Feb 27, 2012 #1
    As part of a research project on Dam Safety I am making some calculations for wave runup an wind setup on a existing embankment dam.
    Looking for information, I found a citation of the US Army Corps of Engineers related to my research topic, but I have not been able to find this document on the USACE online library.
    I am interested in the Engineer Technical Letter ETL 1110-2-221: Wave Runup and Wind Setup on Reservoir Embankments, USACE 1976.

I was wondering if there is some way to get a copy of this document?
    (The document is freely distributed, but, maybe due it is quite old, I haven't been able to find it on internet).

I would very grateful to receive any information related to my request.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 29, 2012 #2

OldEngr63

Gold Member

Go talk to a reference librarian. They can usually help borrow things from other libraries if your library does not have it.

4. Feb 29, 2012 #3

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I agree with OldEngr63. Every time I was doing research projects and had issues finding copies of documents, the librarians in the university engineering library were wonderfully helpful.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook