Indian Cooking: Birthday Party Buffet Ideas

• Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
In summary, the author bought another Indian cookbook and all 5 of the reviews are 5 out of 5 stars. The author loves to cook and collect cookbooks from the 1600-1800's. One of the early American cookbooks the author has has recipes for cow eyeballs and teeth (so they can suck the jelly out) and roast beef & yorkshire pudding. The author's favorite cuisine right now is Thai. The author is letting her dog cook because she thinks it will help the dog get over her "stage" and she's going to send the author a Chinese cookbook if the author likes it.
Well, just search for quisine in google and see how many pages it finds, then press the button which says 'only find dutch pages' doesn't google make life easy?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Monique
Well, just search for quisine in google and see how many pages it finds, then press the button which says 'only find dutch pages' doesn't google make life easy?
Funny. I don't seem to have that button...(*searching*)

Google has many sites for different countries, go to http://www.google.nl

food is my favorite topic to discuss, because everyone enjoys good food :)

my favorites currently are vietnamese, lebanese, tex-mex (i can make very good tex mex food), and american southern dishes because of my southern roots...

Whaddya get if you put a dog in a blender? ...oh wait, the other way around... stomach cramps??