to JBA - Truck's engine idle's at 700 rpm, there will be a PTO fitted to the truck's gearbox, its output is a constant 1000 rpm, the PTO drives a hydraulic pump which in turn runs the hydraulic motor at 1000 rpm. Once you mechanically engage the PTO, the pump will be running until you disengage it. (remember once you go over the 7 bar in the system, the pumps bypass will open to recirculate) So nozzle triggering will not run the pump, that only happens in retail bowsers (service stations), the trucks we make here are the ones supply bulk fuel to those service stations.
to gmax137 - the bypass is set to open at 7 bar for the pump and tested and certified. the same pumps I have used them for "aviation refuelling" pretty accurate with their settings, as I mentioned earlier, hydraulic motor drives the pump constantly at 1000 rpm. yes... a qualified calibrator uses his certified instrument (NATA certified) to calibrate both petrol and diesel, he then issues a certificate that these were the flow rates achieved with the pump and hose size and length, yes... each truck has its own flow measuring metering equipment with a printer, all those are the calibrated by the qualified calibrator.
to chester - I am only interested in converting the hose pressure loss to flow loss, now I have nearly explained the whole system, the nozzle loss is 50 kPa. like I mentioned before, with or without nozzle it doesn't worry me, I just want to know how to convert the pressure loss into flow loss.