Find the moment M_O about P of a 1000N force

  • Thread starter Thread starter s3a
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Force Moment
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
s3a
Messages
828
Reaction score
8

Homework Statement


The problem and its solution are attached as 1-6.jpg

Homework Equations


Cross product.

The Attempt at a Solution


If I'm correct with what I am about to say then, I get this problem but, I want to make sure that I truly get it and am not thinking some incorrect thing and believing it to be true. Basically, can someone please tell me if the point P on the diagram should be point A and whether the 0 or M_O point should be point P?

If what I said is confusing, tell me and I will rephrase it.
Thanks in advance!
 
Attachments
  • 1-6.jpg
    1-6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 510
Physics news on Phys.org