Welcome to PF! One of the rules of this forum is that you must make an attempt at solving the problem and then show your work (what equations you used and what numbers you used in them, for example) before we can help.
If you are having trouble getting started on the problem, I would suggest writing down the equations that relate to what they are asking for. Here they want to know the induced emf in the coil; what equations do you know (or can find in the book) that relate to induced emf? Once you have the equations in front of you, they can guide you as to what you need to know for the answr.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving