Force on the car in a collision

In summary: Please provide more information to help understand.It's a fantastic idea to create your own questions to help understand how the physics ideas fit together. You still have a lot to review, but you'll come out of it much farther ahead!Force of 1000N means the car has a force of 1000N applied to it. So the car has a net force of 1000N.But how does that relate to the second car? Since 2 objects are involved in every force, what other object is exerting that 1000N force on the car? What direction is the 1000N force in? Is that before the collision, during the collision, or after the collision?
I see , interpretation then

Physics news on Phys.org
Nile Anderson said:
I see , interpretation then
No, not interpretation, application. It doesn't mean anything to quote a law in relation to a problem if you cannot state how the entities in the law relate to those in the problem.

haruspex said:
No, not interpretation, application. It doesn't mean anything to quote a law in relation to a problem if you cannot state how the entities in the law relate to those in the problem.
I say interpretation to say that you are completely right my friend , I have thought about it and that is what I meant you are right , I started with in inaccurate point, trying to defend that point , but deduction can truly get you know where with an incorrect base

Nile Anderson said:
I say interpretation to say that you are completely right my friend , I have thought about it and that is what I meant you are right , I started with in inaccurate point, trying to defend that point , but deduction can truly get you know where with an incorrect base
OK.

Likes Nile Anderson