Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Force Question – Einstein Gravitational Constant

1. Apr 8, 2016 #1
    The Einstein gravitational constant (Κ) is usually written as; Κ = 8πG/c4

Can this constant be represented as wave-particle ratios of force?

One ratio is a thermal ratio, it includes Plank temperature and Hawking temperature.

The other ratio is a particle ratio including Plank mass.

Can the Einstein constant be represented as an invariant ratio of these two ratios?

Is there any reference in the literature to these ratios?

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2016 #2

PeterDonis

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

What does "wave-particle ratios of force" mean?

Can you give any references for these ratios?

I can't answer this since I don't know what ratios you are talking about.

I've never seen one; that's why I asked you for one above. You presumably got this idea from somewhere. Where?

4. Apr 11, 2016 #3
    Hello chemguy777. You are referring Planck unit. $$G,\hbar,c$$ are the constants chosen to be one in the unit. I do not know the value of $$G$$ is derived from other postulates.

5. Apr 11, 2016 #4
    Hi Sweetsprings thank you for your reply.

I was hoping to explain why the Einstein Gravitational constant may be represented as ratios (plural) of force, however thermal forces must be defined first.

If you are interested I shall be happy to post the definition of the thermal force ratio.

Regards

Chemguy

6. Apr 11, 2016 #5

PeterDonis

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

Before you do anything else, you need to give the references that I requested in post #2. PF rules prohibit discussion of personal theories. If you have a reference for "thermal force ratio", you're welcome to post that as well.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted